Top 10 Songs of the 80s Which Changed My Life (SIDE A)

A mixed bag of tunes from the 80s, which impacted my life thereafter, more than nothing else. I started thinking of doing a "Top Ten", then I realized there were too many songs to pick as favorites, so I decided to do SIDE A and SIDE B, featuring 10 songs each "side" LOL

SIDE A features British Songs and Artists - I was a huge convert of the "British New Wave" myself LOL

Songs are not listed in any particular order, but listening to each of them brings up a specific memory from my youth - good or bad, bittersweet or vile - which till this day still lingers, if not vivid :)


"Too Shy" by Kajagoogoo


"Human" by The Human League


"What Have I Done To Deserve This" by Pet Shop Boys (featuring Dusty Sprinfield)


"Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" by Eurythmics


"Just Can't Get Enough" by Depeche Mode


"Time (Clock Of The Heart)" by Culture Club


"Feels Like Heaven" by Fiction Factory


"Always Something There (To Remind Me)" byNaked Eyes


"Wishful Thinking" by China Crisis


"Look of Love" from ABC

Comments

PP-TRE-BANNER